Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Cheeburger Day!

Guess who had the milk and who ordered Diet??
This is not a blown up image...Curtis's mouth (which measures at 3 inches) doesn't even come close to the size of this burger!
He finished it in record time and even shocked the waitress with his finish.
So guess what?? You finish their gigantic burger (20 ounces) they take your picture with another gigantic burger and announce to everyone that you finished (Imagine Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure when Napoleon finishes the enormous bowl of ice cream and they chant "Piggy-Wiggy...Piggy Wiggy" ) Everyone cheered and Curtis gained a whole pound in minutes!!
Little did we know that Curtis would be competing on the road too. He is forever on the Wall of Fame at Cheeburger diner!! That's my man!

5 comments:

Kevin said...

Hey, that was a huge hamburger that you ate. I know that I could NEVER eat that much. How do you like golfing in Florida?

Vee said...

Wow that was amazing! that is a HUGE burger! Ryan and I very proud of curtis

Stephers said...

I always knew that Curtis had a big mouth, I just never thought it was THAT BIG! J/K.
Holy Cow, literally. I hope you didn't have a huge tummy ache after that.
Looks like the Beach was a blast.
Love ya!

Stephers said...

Rachel you are a very strategic photographer. The way that you covered up Curtis's THIRD NIPPLE on the beach picture was TRULY AMAZING!

The Kidds said...

Okay- I thought this tour thing was supposed to be grueling... You guys look like your just goofing off on an extended vacation!! Actually- it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I know you start playing soon-- good luck and know we're thinking about you!

Jess

PS- Curtis... that's just gross.