Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Grand Ole Opry- Nashville



We stopped on our drive down to Georgia in Nashville to take a tour of the Grand Ole Opry. Really cool experience. We got to go backstage and check out the stars dressing rooms. Highly recommend this tour to anyone out this way. We're now in Florida staying in a condo right on the ocean in Palm Beach (we can hear the waves crashing right now) it's really windy here, but hopefully the day time is more calm. We're staying with Rachel's friend Gerina and her former caddy Paul (who now caddies for Leah). So we've got great company. We'll be here in Palm Beach through the end of March, and then up to Daytona Beach for the next tournament. We'll post pictures daily as usual.

3 comments:

Mark & Lesia said...

I'm jealous....The only thing we can hear is the toilet running. Not so romantic....You were probably already in bed tonight before you found out that the Jazz WON! It was an exciting game. We were up by 21 and they came back to within 3 but then Kyle Korver hit three big threes and it was over from there. So, I guess there are advantages to being so far away from the ocean...you could have seen the Jazz play! Talk to you tomorrow....
Love you guys
Mom

Stephers said...

What a FUN FREAKIN ROAD TRIP YOU TWO HAD! Can I just say that I am still Jealous :( But I am glad to see you two are having soooo much fun together! I am glad to see that you are also hooking up with friends, but I don't know why that surprises me since Rachel knows EVERYONE! J/K.
Glad you are having fun and keep us updated!
You will have to read our BLOG to get updated on what has been going on with Drew! Poor little guy.
Love ya!

Kelli said...

Looks like a fun trip so far! Whenever I get in the mood to play "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?", which is quite often, I think "I should call Rachel and Curtis since they have the game", and then I realize, you guys are on the other side of the country. Sad day. I miss you guys, but Rachel is going to kick some golf trash with your amazing Caddie. Although, I must admit, you should have picked me to be your caddie, rach. I know SO much more about golf than Curtis :) Have a great trip, and play well!!