Thursday, January 15, 2009

OH MY FRICKIN FOREVER!














































What's up bloggers? So it has been forever. I am working full-time now and haven't really had time to even think about a blog. I bought a website which isn't developed but it just made me remember that I had a blog! So I've been working for the state in corrections (i know sounds crazy, and it is) but it's a really fun job and changes everyday. I love my co-workers and wish I could have them with me in any job I have. So you're wondering about golf---I haven't played since October--yep you read right. I am dying not playing and have had some serious wake up calls in the last few months about how much I love the game and wish I was out there. Hopefully that will be changing in the near future. Well not much to say...I was in a car accident the other day but no one was hurt but we will be without our car for 2 weeks--which is outrageous..i can't believe it would take that long, but who knows. I'll try to blog more..

3 comments:

Anderson4 said...

We will miss you! Make sure to update your blog!

Stephers said...

I agree with Stacey! Make sure and update, it will be weird not having you here. Thanks for the comments on our blog, it means a lot that you take the time and you care and love our family. We will miss you, but know that you will be having tons of fun. No worries, we will keep Curtis in the loop and have him over for din din. Give Steve hugs and kisses for us and tell him to stay out of trouble :) Love you guys!

The Kidds said...

You were in an accident!? I hope you're okay!! And I like the new pictures!