Saturday, September 13, 2008

While Rachel is out!

I thought I would put up a little post while Rachel is in Texas (I'll tell you why she is there in a minute). She never brags about herself, so I will for her!

She is the UVU Women's Assistant Coach, and she is doing it as a volunteer! I don't think many people know about that yet, but isn't that cool! She's acting as the Head Coach in Texas right now for the team because the real Head Coach can't be there. I think that is the coolest thing in the world! She can't play 100% right now for herself, so she's giving her extra time and talent to the girls at UVU. She's going to do great things for the program in it's beginning years!


I just thought I would say that she's pretty much the best thing to hit the planet since the PB&J! Sometimes I can't believe she loves me as much as I love her!

That's all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool. Tell her congrats!

Stephers said...

What a sweetie to post about her like that! You are a cute hubby and I know she loves you SOOOOO MUCH. I know you are going to miss her while she is in the UK, so you need to come and hang with us. Drew loves ya and could use some Uncle Curtis time :)

Stephers said...

I LOVE the new background! Super fun.. now you need to post pictures of your super fun weekend :) Sorry we missed you guys so much this weekend... it was a bit crazy for us.
We love you!